|XP bonus stat|
The xp bonusstat adds an additional percentage of XP to the XP normally awarded for each ghost you catch.
Sometimes an XP bonus is restricted in some way:
- The XP bonus may apply only to hunts you start yourself and not to friend hunts or auto-hunts;
- The XP bonus may apply only to a particular type of ghost;
- The XP bonus may be time-limited (as with common goal game buffs);
- The XP bonus may be tied to the activation of other attributes or game features
There is no limit on the size, percentage-wise, of the XP bonus you can put together.
There is a natural limit imposed by running out of additional items with an XP bonus to add to your setup.
- 1 June 2009: The first items with an xp bonus were added to Ghost Trappers.
You might also be interested in looking at: