Vampire lords and ladies
Vampire lords and ladies are such strong and fierce creatures that it takes the efforts of many agents combined to trap them!
A vampire lord or lady ghost is indicated with a monster head on its picture or outline in your hunting log. (In other words, vampire lords and ladies are a type of monster ghosts.)
Vampire lords and ladies:
- are attracted to your trap by the presence of sanguine scent;
- will only be attracted when a cauldron is activated with blood plasma; and
- will not be attracted if you already have a ghost monster, ghost dino monster, elemental monster, vampire lords and ladies, or sacred monsters that your friends are assisting with.
You can use the following cauldrons when you are hunting for one of the vampire lords and ladies:
Catching a vampire lord or lady requires the assistance of many friends—the exact number of friends depends on the vampire lord's epicness. Once enough friends have assisted you, you will see that you have caught the vampire following the next hunt that you start. You must start the hunt; the vampire will not appear after a friend-led hunt or a normal auto-hunt.
The vampire lords and ladies include:
|Ghost||Clicks required||Strength|| XP
|Specific loot drops|
|Sid the vicious||18||Rebellious||600||700||6000||7000|
|Bobon the hideous||90||Ugly||1100||1200||11000||12000|
|Ghost||XP minimum||XP maximum||£££ minimum||£££ maximum|
|Sid the vicious||600||700||6000||7000|
|Bobon the hideous||1100||1200||11000||12000|
- 13 July 2011: Vampire lords and ladies were added to Ghost Trappers.
- 23 July 2012: Priestess Ta-apep, the first vampire lady to only appear in one location, was added to Ghost Trappers.
- 11 June 2014: The number of assist clicks required to capture the monsters were reduced by 10%.
You might also be interested in looking at: