Please use the "+" sign at the top of the page when you want to start a new comment — and give it a headline too.
Please also use the signature button (2nd from right on the top of the edit box) with the time and date enabled to let me know who your post is from, and when you made it.
--Elaine, Wiki sysop 20:05, 12 November 2009 (UTC)
25 February 2010 for readability and editing ease.
But don't worry ... I've saved all your immortal words!
15 April 2010 in celebration of USA's tax day ... (hah!)
11 November 2010.
Trimmed yet once more
7 January 2013
Does Barbarian ghost really drop bavarian malt ? I've never encountered him dropping that juice SS
Does Pink Spooky ( Companion ) couldn't be gotten again, because some says that it's removed from HT vulnerability bonus
Problem on companion attributes
Found a problem and a suggestion in companion attributes compared page
1. The crystal capacity isn't showing for most of the companion. I thought it has something to do with the typo in the page code, it was written 'cyrstal' instead of 'crystal'. I decided not to do any editing because it might make huge change in the page.
2. There are already 5 companions with on the house stats. Should we make it as a new column or not?
Thanks for your attention
--ndreamon, a writer, dancer, and doctor. 12:50, 25 May 2013 (UTC)
My pleasure to help!
Well, thanks for letting me to get busy with the wiki! I will check the 'cyrstal' typo later, and perhaps I can give some more extra help there :D
To be honest, I'm quite happy to get busy here! I always need something to do to keep my mind occupied, and by fixing a very little thing in a bunch of pages I finally understand how wiki system works, as well as I can learn a bit about new things: coding.
Hope you and Julie don't mind if I ask too many things to you guys. --ndreamon, a writer, dancer, and doctor. 17:28, 26 May 2013 (UTC)
Let's add location set-up guide
Hey, I was wondering if I am allowed to add Location set-up guide to include recent locations? This includes dreadmoor, glenclose village and mine. After it's completed, perhaps we can work on the R5 walkthrough. I will just try to follow the previous location's style, and perhaps I will focus on the importance of mystic and FoW there.
If I'm allowed to do so, I think I can start working on it from Wednesday.
--ndreamon, a writer, dancer, and doctor. 14:13, 27 May 2013 (UTC)
mixer page fixed
Hey there, I have fixed the mixer location page as follows:
- fixed the widow tears locations, previously there was some explanation about it being dropped by special ghosts
- deleted the Bavarian malt juice column, because it can be dropped by any ghost in any location. As exchange, I copied the explanation from bavarian malt juice about the prosit talent tree right before thetable
I kinda forget what else I was suggesting about the page... But I think that's pretty much all of it.
Going to edit more now
--ndreamon, a writer, dancer, and doctor. 07:41, 31 May 2013 (UTC)
Started the location setup guide.. with a new look
- I deleted the 'minimum setup' because in higher areas, every new setup suddenly everything becomes minimal setup. So I just decided to put description on recommended setup
- As for recommended setup, I divided it into two, the 'Raw method' and 'Mystic method', what do you think about it? If you're okay with this, I'm going to implement it starting on region 5, assuming that every hunter at region 5 should have at least a decent mystic setup.
- I added a new point: special setup. This will be unique for each location starting in region 5. For example, in dreadmoor the special is for HOUND. In Glenclose village the special setup will be for gangnam. In glenclose mine the special setup will be for Chimney ghost and physicist ghost.
So, this is the new layout that I suggested, perhaps it can start to be implemented in region 5.
I think that's it for now. Please let me know if you have any critics or suggestions.
--ndreamon, a writer, dancer, and doctor. 09:26, 31 May 2013 (UTC)
New concept of location setup guide
Hello, I just wanna inform you that I have finished composing the location setup guide for newer location, which is Dreadmoor and the two Glenclose area. Please take a moment to look at the new presentation of the table I suggested (recommended setup, raw method and mystic method, and special setup). I really want to know what you and the others think about it :) I personally think it's neater and it's more applicable since we can assume that hunters that can access R5 is already a seasoned agents.
Here's another thing. I'm also considering about making this text here:
- Wooden man paired with monolithic candles, using bait that boost your raw power such as maß malt juice, meteor storm, jesperian way, Nessy's platinum edition, silver star blue or silver star purple. Arm your level 5 power companion (e.g. Chrono dragon whelp, little Kelpie, or little T-rex). For the contract, use Mr Arlington Steele for raw bonus and anti-burner effect. As alternate, you can use Sir Hyronimus Quatermain for raw and loot chance multiplying bonus. For ID badge, use the one with the raw attribute or ghost puzzler badge to add an anti-burner to your setup.
Into something like this:
- Celestial knight mechanism paired with Holy candles, Lunar candles or Snow candles
- Use high attraction bait, such as Nessy's Golden Reserve, Nessy's platinum edition, meteor storm, brainbuster or devil driver.
- Chloe Queen or Marabella the sorceress contract
- Little H.O.U.N.D., Little sphinx, Furball, or any mystic companion which gets will power augmentation
- Aurora agent ID badge
What do you say about it? It takes more lines but it's easier to read. --ndreamon, a writer, dancer, and doctor. 13:01, 31 May 2013 (UTC)
About your revision of Dreadmoor setup guide
I just can say that I LIKE IT SO MUCH. The design that you proposed is exactly what I have in my mind when I started it out!
And I also agree about the indent. I was about to ask you why is there the indentation there on the first place.
I really don't mind if you code a new layout/suggestion in any of my contribution, it's always good to see how others think about it. It's much better than just writing it and nobody cares about it ;)
Anyway, I think we're okay with this current location setup guide with Dreadmoor section as the template. I'll try to adapt Scarwood and Glenclose area to that writing layout.
After this, I'll try to make revision about the location setup guide for lower regions, or perhaps making walkthrough for R5
Thanks for giving me chance to contribute in the wiki!
--ndreamon, a writer, dancer, and doctor. 17:44, 1 June 2013 (UTC)
dictionary give 10%
- fix place appear
- fix ghost loot
and next time, i'll remember to not delete headings and fill the summary
hmm... wondering if someone is working at Joker cards currency section...is anybody ??
i would like to, but i'm afraid someone working on it.... better ask it..
Hey Boss, happy birthday to you! Sorry I didn't do any update or revision these days, I got problem with my computer. I had to reinstall it, I think it's already okay now. Expect more updates from me soon.
Hope you have a wonderful year!
--ndreamon, a writer, dancer, and doctor. 02:37, 21 June 2013 (UTC)
Checked the raid talk page, and another idea
Hey Elaine, I read your message and I agree to make a more thorough raid system page (or do we have it already?)
by the way, in your own page, there was this mistake in the 'contact me' section
If you want to contact me, leave a note for me on my Talk page or send me a note through
your hyperlink to 'talk' page seems to be wrong
And by the way, I'm thinking about doing a reposition of the ghost order in newer location based on their strength (currently, it's alphabetically ordered). I want it to have the same style with the lower castle location, when we made it alphabetically.
I know we can sort the XP point to automatically know which ghost is stronger than which, but well there's no harm in trying. I'll try to start working on it two days from now
Elaine, EPH is missing in the hidden treasures loot page. --Aaa270700 05:29, 20 July 2013 (UTC)
Ghost Rock Concert is missing from the list of raid locations at the bottom of any raid location. Can this be fixed? Aaa270700 13:36, 20 July 2013 (UTC)
Oops, sorry! I thought I just wanted to make it just like the older castles where it's based on the strength (XP). I have no idea that you wanted to put on a new code.
If you wanted to, I think I will return it back to its previous state. How about it?
And, next time I want to make a quite massive change, I will make sure to ask your permission first.
--ndreamon, a writer, dancer, and doctor. 01:27, 21 July 2013 (UTC)
New location template
Hello there Elaine, I was thinking about adding the description of sacred monster in the template for monster ghost since it only lists regular, dino, elemental, and vampire monsters. Thanks for your consideration!
--ndreamon, a writer, dancer, and doctor. 02:08, 21 July 2013 (UTC)
Mystic resistant and FoW
I was looking at the mystic resistant-related page and I thought I could give some update and/or edit to them. Guess this will be my project for this week.
Anyway, I'd like to discuss about this page about mystic resistant list. I see that we put the table only for region 1 and 2. Now we have a choice: would you rather add the table for region 3, 4, and 5 (and that would take quite a lot of space) or delete the table for region 1 and 2?
I would also add mystic resistant ghost list for Glenclose and the new raid area
I am also wondering whether anyone has caught the following ghosts WITHOUT focus of will atrributes (I mean, by pure raw): - Gangnam ghost and its midnight counterpart - Cyber battle armor - Chimney sweep ghost and its midnight one - Conductor ghost
I guess it's kinda hard to answer because of our limited raw now(as in, region 6 is not opened yet).
Sorry for the long post, and I hope I can get this mystic resistant related pages neat in a week.
Cheers, --ndreamon, a writer, dancer, and doctor. 03:45, 27 July 2013 (UTC)
Mystic resistant ghost table
Dear Elaine, sorry I was quite busy these week. Now that I have quite a lot of free time, I think I can continue on this project on mystic resistant ghosts list.
I agree with the standard table format (ghost, region, specific location) to make it neat, instead of the current table (they have a loooot of blank spaces) or the list version (there are way to many ghost to list).
Since I have no skill in 'table building' code, I'd be very glad if you can set-up some templates first. After that, I will complete filling and adding it. If it's just adding more line to the table, I think I can handle it.
Hope you feel better already from you migraine!
--ndreamon, a writer, dancer, and doctor. 06:56, 5 August 2013 (UTC)
about new christmas presents and currency
Hey Elaine, it's been awhile since I contributed to the wiki. Here's some point to ask:
1. Can I make a new page for the Christmas presents? The candy cane candle and valiant cauldron and bio contract Hilda the healer?
2. I want to edit this page about currency, but I cannot do that. I was NOT talking about the currency page, but the 'category:currency' page here
We are losing these: elemental plasma, CCF, dogtag, SCOTCH badge, magic wood, joker cards, snowflakes
Thanks, by the way merry Christmas and happy new year! Thanks for helping a lot in GT community during these busy CW days!!
--ndreamon, a writer, dancer, and doctor. 17:24, 26 December 2013 (UTC)
Monster-hunting guide? Interesting
Dear Elaine, sorry for the inactivity in the wiki these past months. Was very busy with job, then I quit job and get another job :P and now I'm planning to continue my education.
I'm interested in the monster-hunting guide. I have several points that may help users (since I used to hate monster hunting, too). I'm planning to put like, let's say, a simple, direct approach like we did in the location setup guide.
But first, I'd like to hear from you. What kind of pages you'd like to make?
(it's been very long that I almost forget how to edit the wiki :P)
--ndreamon, a writer, dancer, and doctor. 17:16, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
Nessy Miniature page
can I improve this page?? I'm afraid you're working on it
and Can I also work on ghost(s) page (LM NM) ?
this one need pic []
I've followed the steps, but the image isn't showing ? Is there any mistake I made ? or the picture isn't uploaded yet ?
--Shadow 02:13, 22 August 2014 (UTC)
missing pic again in this page Wizard ghost (nightmare)
--Shadow 03:57, 22 August 2014 (UTC)
Nessy Miniature page
ah, i misinterpreted the "open" word as "nobody work on it, and it welcome anyone who want to do this page" , I'm very sorry
--Shadow 04:23, 22 August 2014 (UTC)