The white lady
|The white lady|
|Mystic power bonus:||3|
|Loot chance multiplier:||x2.5|
Once an Elvish noble, the the white lady has left the forests of Albion to give her advice to young and aspiring agents that specialize in biological traps.
The white lady contract gives the following benefits to your trap setup:
- a +3 power boost
- a +3 mystic power boost
- a loot chance multiplier of 2.5 (x2.5)
The white lady contract can be used to modify these trap mechanisms:
You receive The white lady contract as a thank-you when you make a one-time donation towards the future development of Ghost Trappers. Please see the in-game donations page for the standalone app or the FB game donation page for specific details about pricing and currency options.
Donate on behalf of another
You can make a donation on behalf of another player and select the white lady as the thank-you item that other player will receive.
- 21 October 2009: Agents of S.C.O.T.C.H. could acquire the white lady contract by recruiting 50 new agents.
- 26 November 2009: Recruiting rewards were removed from the game.
- 4 January 2010: Add Cherry Credits as a method for acquiring this contract.
- 27 May 2010: The white lady contract is given the malty mist attribute of 2.
You might also be interested in looking at: