The black knight
|The black knight|
|Cooldown change:||−3 min|
|Midnight attraction chance:||10%|
|Assembled, not bought|
Infernal traps have a 25% chance to cause the "dark arts" effect. The "Dark arts" effect reduces either your XP or GBP for the next caught ghost to 0. Items with the purify attribute can reduce the chances of "Dark arts" to occur.
You must have at least 17,500,000 XP to be able to assemble and use the black knight mechanism.
Locations and ghosts
The black knight can not be purchased. You can collect the diary sections required to assemble the black knight from:
The black knight can be modified by negotiating a contract with:
The black knight mechanism cannot be sold, traded, or given to other players. It is not eligible for a refund at any time.
- 12 March 2010: The black knight mechanism was first mentioned in the Q-Section's "Assemble mechanism" at S.C.O.T.C.H. HQ.
- 23 March 2010: The black knight 1/3 diary section is first known to be dropped in Kirkyard Crypt.
- 17 August 2010: The black knight 2/3 diary section is first known to be dropped in Duke Leyton Pinnacle.
- 10 January 2011: The black knight 3/3 diary section is first known to be dropped in Crows Hills sanatorium.
- 11 May 2011: The raw power for the black knight mechanism was changed from 320 in three steps to 326 raw power. The black knight was changed from 320 to 333 raw power, then from 333 to 330 raw power and last from 330 to the final 326 raw power.
- 11 March 2013: The black knight gained 2 valiant vapor.
- 22 September 2014: The black knight gained 2 vintage attraction with the release of vintage ghosts.
You might also be interested in looking at: