|Loothunter ghost plasma:||+1 plasma|
|Special little spookie only:|
|Cooldown change:||-1 min|
The little spookie species of companion comes in two varieties:
- the normal little spookie; and
- the special little spookie.
The special little spookie, which evolves when you use Nessy's Golden Reserve as a catalyst during incubation, also reduces the time between hunts by 1 minute.
The little spookie companion will give you a cash bonus which increases as your companion levels up.
The little spookie companion provides the same attraction bonus at all levels. The attraction bonus increases the chances of attracting rarer ghosts to your trap.
Both little spookies Loothunter, Levels 1–5
Loothunter: +1 ghost plasma
The little spookie companion has the same T/SC anomaly (cooldown change) bonus at all levels:
All companions love gifts. They just don't all love and like the same gifts! Here are the affection point listings for the gifts the little spookie loves and likes:
Acquiring the companion
You can receive the little spookie or the Special little spookie companion by placing ghost plasma into your incubator:
- If you add 100 bottles of Nessy's Golden Reserve as a catalyst, your companion will evolve in 5 days and may be a special little spookie; or
- Without a catalyst, your companion will evolve in 7 days and may be a little spookie.
- 7 June 2009: The little spookie companion was introduced into the game.
- 14 April 2010: The little spookie acquired the loot hunter attribute.
You might also be interested in looking at: