From Ghost Trappers Wiki
Special edition magic potions and other specialty drinks are popular with many ghosts and therefore make great bait for your trap.
Many types of specialty bait can affect your trap or your statistics with one or mor of the bonus attributes for equipment.
Compare the attributes of the special edition potions with those of all other baits.
Specialty baits are all subject to angels' share and may be stolen from your trap, particularly when you enter nightmare mode.
Index to special edition and specialty baits
The attraction level column is sortable by clicking on the small arrow next to the column head. Clicking once sorts from low to high. Clicking a second time sorts from high to low.
Special edition magic potions and specialty items like maß malt juice are randomly dropped as ghost loot by a wide variety of ghosts. Check each bait you're interested in to see which ghosts are more likely to drop it.
Some specialty baits have also occasionally been the reward for completing a special mission.
Some special edition magic potions are also traded among players with offers and requests posted in the Trading GT items only forum.
Other trades are accomplished anonymously using the Tradepost on the ninth floor of S.C.O.T.C.H. HQ.
- 9 December 2009: Although actual attraction levels remain unchanged, there were a number of cosmetic/name changes:
- The attraction level for Moormist green was changed from Moderate to Low.
- The attraction level for Moormist blue was changed from Reasonable to Moderate.
- The attraction level for Glengreen blue was changed from Very high to Reasonable.
- The attraction level for Whisperwind blue was changed from High to Reasonable.
- The attraction level of Highland Pride was changed from High to Reasonable.
- 31 May 2010: Moonshadow purple was given the malty mist attribute.
You might also be interested in looking at: