Simon the spider hunter
|Simon the spider hunter|
|High tech contract|
|Magic ritual:||+3 min|
|Cooldown change:||−1 min|
|Loot hunter:||+1 jurassic plasma|
With his excellent tracking skills he can find every single spider out there, just by looking at the signs. His well-trained eye will spot every single little footstep ...or he just has to follow Annie's screams...
The Simon the spider hunter contract gives you the following benefits for your setup:
- 2 attraction bonus
- a 1 minute reduction in your cooldown time (−1 min)
- 3 magic ritual, increasing the enchantment time of all of your enchantments by 3 mins
- 2% leprechaun's luck
- 5% pet trainer bonus
- +1 jurassic plasma loothunter
- 1% trapdoor—an increased chance to find a trapdoor if you are hunting in a location with trapdoors
- a 5 minute increase in the time you can spend in the spider den once you fall through a trap door (+5 mins) (oblivion)
The Simon the spider hunter contract can be used to modify these mechanisms:
You must collect the following contract documents to be able to finalize the Simon the spider hunter contract in the office at S.C.O.T.C.H. HQ:
- 8 April 2014: The Simon the spider hunter contract outline first appeared in the Office at S.C.O.T.C.H. HQ.
- 9 April 2014: The first documents for the Simon the spider hunter contract were dropped in the spider den.
- 23 May 2016: The Simon the spider hunter contract was buffed with the Magic ritual stat.
You might also be interested in looking at: