Siegfried the dragonslayer
|Siegfried the dragonslayer|
|Magic circle contract|
|Mystic power bonus:||5|
|Cooldown change:||−1 min|
|Monsterslayer bonus:|| −10% of required |
When it comes to monster hunting, you should call in the professionals. Now who could do this better than the legendary Siegfried the Dragonslayer?!
The Siegfried the dragonslayer contract gives you the following benefits for your trap setup:
The Siegfried the dragonslayer contract also gives you the following benefit for each ghost you catch:
- 10% cash bonus
The Siegfried the dragonslayer contract gives you the following benefit for each ghost monster, ghost dino monster, elemental monster, vampire lord or vampire lady, knight of the round table or red monster you catch:
- 10% monsterslayer bonus (reduces the number of assist clicks needed by 10%)
The Siegfried the dragonslayer contract works with magic circles and therefore can be used with trap mechanisms of all types.
The Siegfried the dragonslayer contract can be used to modify these magic circles:
Once it is released, you will need to collect contract documents to be able to negotiate this contract.
Negotiating the contract
To negotiate the Siegfried the dragonslayer contract, you must collect the following documents:
The Siegfried the dragonslayer contract documents are occasionally dropped as ghost loot in all non-raiding locations by the following ghosts:
- 21 May 2010: Siegfried the dragonslayer contract is first mentioned in the Office at S.C.O.T.C.H. HQ.
- 23 May 2010: Siegfried the dragonslayer's mystic power bonus is boosted from 3 to 5.
- 27 May 2010: Siegfried the dragonslayer's malty mist attribute was increased from 3 to 5.
- 25 November 2010: Siegfried the dragonslayer gains the monsterslayer attribute.
- 19 January 2015: Siegfried the dragonslayer had restrictions removed.
You might also be interested in looking at: