Queen of Hearts contract
|Queen of Hearts contract|
|Loot chance multiplier:||x1.75|
|Burner effect:||+2 bottles|
|Cooldown change:||−2 mins|
Now here's a heart breaker if ever you see one. Keep her at arms length though as before joining S.C.O.T.C.H. Headquarters she had been known to have men fainting at just the sight of her.....let's hope she has the same effect on ghosts!
The Queen of Hearts contract contract gives you the following benefits for your setup:
- a +21 power boost
- a two-minute reduction in your cooldown time (−2 mins)
- a loot chance multiplier of x1.75
- 4 high roller,increasing your chance to find better prizes while playing the Gambling mini-game
- 2 eagle eye, increasing your chances of selecting the hat that conceals the golden ball in the Gambling mini-game
The Queen of Hearts contract contract gives you the following (usually considered negative) changes to your setup:
- a two-bottle increase in the amount of bait used (burner +2)
The Queen of Hearts contract contract works with traditional trap mechanisms.
The Queen of Hearts contract contract can be used to modify these mechanisms:
You must collect the following contract documents to be able to finalize the Queen of Hearts contract contract in the office at S.C.O.T.C.H. HQ:
|Croupier ghost||Virtual Scotland||Any non-raiding, non-AV location||Gold prize from the Gambling mini-game when your mystic power is between 110 and 129|
|Wandering merchant ghost||Gold prize in the Gambling mini-game when your mystic power is between 130 and 149|
|Guessing goblin ghost||Gold prize from the Gambling mini-game when your mystic power is between 150 and 159|
|Three wish witch ghost||Gold prize from the Gambling mini-game when your mystic power is 160 or above|
- 21 November 2016: The Queen of Hearts contract contract first appeared, in outline form, in the office at S.C.O.T.C.H. HQ.
You might also be interested in looking at: