Pink crystal spider
|Pink crystal spider|
|/ XP:||click here|
The pink crystal spider is a type of ghost monster.
Mechanics and strategy
Plasma and cauldrons
Use blood plasma and one of the red cauldrons shown here (along with additional rhombus red light to try to attract the pink crystal spider).
The pink crystal spider:
- will not be attracted if you already have a ghost monster of any type that your friends are assisting with.
Catching a pink crystal spider monster requires the assistance of many friends—126 friends (minus any benefits you gain from having the monsterslayer stat bonus in your setup. Once enough friends have assisted you, you will see that you have caught the pink crystal spider monster after the next hunt that you start.
You must start the hunt; the pink crystal spider will not appear after a friend-led hunt or a normal auto-hunt.
No theft risk
There is no risk that the pink crystal spider will steal GTP (£££), XP, bait, or ghost plasma if you fail to catch it.
The pink crystal spider can only be captured in a spider den.
In most of the spider den locations, the pink crystal spider does not seem to have a preference for any particular bait.
The pink crystal spider has been known to occasionally drop the following types of ghost loot:
The pink crystal spider is part of the crystal spiders family. Other members of that family include:
- 9 April 2014: The pink crystal spider was first seen in Virtual Scotland'.
- 21 May 2014: The number of assist clicks required to capture a pink crystal spider was reduced by 100 from the original 240.
- 11 June 2014: The number of assist clicks required to capture a pink crystal spider was reduced by an additional 10%, to 126.
- 16 February 2018: The pink crystal spider began to drop the Pink Nessy E.G.G. currency that is needed to (eventually) acquire the Mother Nessy companion.
You might also be interested in looking at: