|Midnight attraction chance:||5%|
The purple version is a very rare, special potion that can only be found in the most secret and strangest locations, i.e., game rooms, theatres and museums.
Moormist purple gives you:
- For your trap:
- +3 malty mist; and
- +5 midnight attraction.
- For each ghost you catch with the Moormist purple:
- 50% XP bonus; and
- 50% cash bonus.
- For your trap:
Ghosts and locations
Moormist purple is occasionally dropped as ghost loot by:
Hidden treasures is a vulnerability bonus that an agent sometimes receives when trapping certain ghosts with specific trap mechanism types. You can gain a special bonus by using a mechanism of that type to catch such a ghost. Moormist purple can be that special bonus.
There are currently two ways that Moormist purple can be traded in the game.
- Tradepost: If you want to buy or sell Moormist purple, you can do so securely and anonymously through the Tradepost on the 9th floor of S.C.O.T.C.H. HQ.
- In-game trading system: You can post in one of the community groups or use the GT forum to post offers to buy or sell moormist purple. You then set up a trade directly with another player once you have agreed on the details of the exchange.
- 23 January 2010: Moormist 30 y.o. was first dropped as ghost loot to agents of S.C.O.T.C.H.
- 21 April 2010: The gifting system bug that affected Moormist 30 y.o. has been fixed.
- 7 July 2010: Moormist 30 y.o. was re-named to Moormist purple.
- 13 September 2010: Moormist purple's XP and GBP bonuses were reduced from 100% to 50% and it was given a malty mist of 3.
You might also be interested in looking at: