|Mystic power bonus:||3|
This special magic potion is reserved only for New Year's and other special occasions. It's so explosive that ghosts think that fireworks have gone off in their heads.
Moonshadow purple gives you:
- For your trap:
- 3 mystic power bonus; and
- 1 malty mist
- For each ghost you catch with the moonshadow purple:
- 50% XP bonus;
- 50% cash bonus.
- For your trap:
Ghost and locations
When you assist a friend by clicking on their ghost monster, either through your livefeed or through a link they post, you have a chance to receive moonshadow purple as assist loot.
Hidden treasures is a vulnerability bonus that an agent sometimes receives when trapping certain ghosts with specific trap mechanism types. You can gain a special bonus by using a mechanism of that type to catch such a ghost. Moonshadow purple can be that special bonus.
There are two ways that moonshadow purple can be traded in the game.
- Tradepost: If you want to buy or sell Moonshadow purple, you can do so securely and anonymously through the Tradepost on the 9th floor of S.C.O.T.C.H. HQ.
- In-game trading system: You can post in one of the community groups or use the GT forum to post offers to buy or sell moonshadow purple. You then set up a trade directly with another player once you have agreed on the details of the exchange.
- 31 December 2009: McMillan 20 y.o. is first introduced into Virtual Scotland as part of Celebration Week I.
- 31 May 2010: McMillan 20 y.o. is dropped by the Satellite ghost
- 7 July 2010: McMillan 20 y.o. was re-named to moonshadow purple.
- 14 September 2010: Moonshadow purple gains mystic power bonus of 3.
You might also be interested in looking at: