Using the "blue" version of Moonshadow is such a clever move that the reward for catching ghosts with it is slightly increased.
Moonshadow blue can be combined with:
|Master-of-disguise||Borders|| Castle McWallace|
|Moonshine maker ghost||Fife||Dreadmoor|
|Purple moonshine maker ghost||Fife||Dreadmoor|
Haunted week special event locations
The following ghosts have been known to occasionally drop Moonshadow blue as ghost loot:
- In Dumfries and Galloway
- In Borders
- In Strathclyde
There are two ways that Moonshadow blue can be traded in the game.
- Tradepost: If you want to buy or sell Moonshadow blue, you can do so securely and anonymously through the Tradepost on the 9th floor of S.C.O.T.C.H. HQ.
- In-game trading system: You can post in one of the community groups or use the GT forum to post offers to buy or sell moonshadow blue. You then set up a trade directly with another player once you have agreed on the details of the exchange.
- 9 December 2009: The attraction level of McMillan 15 y.o. has been changed from Moderate to Low. This is a cosmetic revision and does not affect the magic potion's ability to attract ghosts.
- 11 January 2010: The McMillan 15 y.o. can now be used to create Midnight rider mocktails.
- 7 July 2010: McMillan 15 y.o. was re-named to Moonshadow blue.
You might also be interested in looking at: