|Monsterslayer bonus:|| −10% of required |
|Cooldown change:||−1.5 min|
Not all unicorns are benevolant in nature. However, the unicorn spell by Professor Grimley succeeded in taming infernicorns.
The infernicorn contract gives you the following benefits for your trap setup:
- +3 power boost
- a 1.5 minute reduction in your cooldown time (−1.5 mins)
- a 5% chance of gaining purify to counter the effects of dark arts
- a 5% chance of doppelgänger occurring, counting a ghost twice for special mission or talent tree purposes
- a 1% chance of sky jump being triggered to take you up to the sky.
The infernicorn contract also gives you the following benefits for each monster you catch:
The infernicorn contract can be used to modify these mechanisms:
Negotiating the contract
To negotiate the infernicorn contract, you must collect the following documents:
- 15 October 2011: The infernicorn contract is first seen in the office at S.C.O.T.C.H. HQ.
- 28 October 2011: The first document, IC.1, needed to negotiate the infernicorn contract is released.
- 5 November 2011: The second document, IC.2, needed to negotiate the infernicorn contract is released.
- 16 February 2015: The infernicorn contract was buffed with the sky jump stat.
You might also be interested in looking at: