Infernal

From Ghost Trappers Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Infernal
Icon type infernal.png

Contents


Infernal is one of the five types of energy that generate raw power for a trap mechanism.

The other power types are:

Dark arts and purify


Attributes-Dark arts effect.jpg

Infernal traps have a 25% chance to cause the "dark arts" effect. The "dark arts" effect reduces either your XP or GBP for the next caught ghost to 0. Items with the purify attribute can reduce the chances that "dark arts" will occur.

A purify bonus of 5% will reduce the chance to cause "dark arts" effect by 5%. If you have the little angel companion and the Maya Yendri contract in your active setup combined with an infernal mechanism, the change that "dark arts" can occur is reduced with 10% to a 15% chance.

Whenever you have an infernal type mechanism armed, the dark arts has a chance to occur. This means that if you change setup after you have attracted a ghost monster or ghost dino monster to a setup that includes an infernal mechanism, the dark arts can be triggered when you have accumulated the required assists from fellow agents and you catch the ghost monster or ghost dino monster.

For an overview of al items that can give a purify bonus, see the purify page.

Infernal mechanisms


The mechanisms that are powered by infernal energy are:

Mechanism Raw power Mystic power
Closed happy hour bar 155 0
Cursed airship     Cursed airship
0 20
Devilraptor 345 5
Evil incarnate 265 0
Furnace 410 7
Hells bells 330 10
Infernal phone booth 230 5
Iron maiden 150 25
Stakethrower 135 25
Suck-o-matic 666 295 6
The black knight 326 0
Volksmusik-from-Hell 160 5

Contracts


Contracts that work specifically with infernal mechanisms are:

Infernal vulnerability


Some ghosts are vulnerable to infernal trap mechanisms and may provide a bonus when caught with an infernal mechanism.

Bounty bonus

The following ghosts will occasionally give the bounty bonus when caught with an infernal mechanism:

Hidden treasures bonus

The following ghosts will occasionally give the hidden treasures bonus when caught with an infernal mechanism:

Silver rain bonus

The following ghosts will occasionally give the silver rain bonus when caught with an infernal mechanism:

Seasonal ghosts with a infernal vulnerability

Some special event or seasonal ghosts have occasionally delivered a vulnerability bonus when caught with a infernal mechanism:

See also


You might also be interested in looking at:

Personal tools
Equipment stats