Horseman of War
|Horseman of War|
|Mystic power bonus:||8|
|Loot chance multiplier:||x1.5|
|Midnight attraction chance:||8%|
|Burner effect:||+2 bottles|
|Cooldown change:||−2 mins|
|Magic ritual:||+4 mins|
The second seal is broken, a fearsome horseman on a red horse came charging waving his sword. There will be peace no more, war has arrived and it's heading straight on to all hauntings, their land infesting days will be over.
The Horseman of War contract gives you the following benefits for your setup:
- a +8 mystic power bonus
- a two-minute reduction in your cooldown time (−2 mins)
- a loot chance multiplier of x1.5
The Horseman of War contract also gives you the following (usually considered negative) changes to your setup:
- a two-bottle increase in the amount of bait used (burner +2)
The Horseman of War contract works with traditional trap mechanisms.
The Horseman of War contract can be used to modify these mechanisms:
You must collect the following contract documents to be able to finalize the Horseman of War contract in the office at S.C.O.T.C.H. HQ:
|Earth demon ghost|
|Purple rain ghost|
|Tech armour ghost|
- 10 May 2016: The Horseman of War contract first appeared in the office at S.C.O.T.C.H. HQ.
- 23 May 2016: The first documents for the Horseman of War contract were dropped by ghosts in the Summoning room.
You might also be interested in looking at: