|Mystic power bonus:||10|
|Nerves of steel:||+1|
Highland Pride was produced in a famous laboratory that was situated close to Castle McDoyle. When the castle disappeared, due to Lord McDoyle's experiments, the laboratory was gone as well. However, once in a while when the time is right, it re-materializes and with it the lost flasks of highland pride.
Highland Pride can be refunded at a rate of £150/bottle through the Bar at S.C.O.T.C.H. HQ.
Highland Pride is no longer for sale in Virtual Scotland, but when it was purchasable, highland pride cost £150 per bottle.
Highland Pride makes your setup more special by adding the following benefits when it is the bait:
In addition, highland pride has what is described as a "reasonable" attraction rate.
The high mystic power of this magic potion makes it a favourite among many players who have been fortunate enough to acquire a supply of it.
Highland Pride cannot be sold, gifted or traded between players.
Current acquisition methods
We will develop a new list of ghosts that can drop Highland Pride as loot during the next Hauntedweek, in October 2014.
Hidden treasures is a vulnerability bonus that an agent sometimes receives when trapping certain ghosts with specific trap mechanism types. You can gain a special bonus by using a mechanism of that type to catch such a ghost. Highland Pride can be that special bonus.
Historical acquisition methods
At the bar
During Haunted Weekend II (May 2009), Highland Pride could only be bought at the S.C.O.T.C.H. HQ Bar in:
Since 2009, Highland Pride has not been available for purchase from the bar at S.C.O.T.C.H. HQ.
When Highland Pride is dropped as ghost loot it is generally dropped in all the then-opened normal locations.
|Occasion||Ghosts||Location if appropriate|
| Haunted Week III
(29 October – 5 November 2009)
|Easter Weekend 2010||
| Haunted Week V
(28 October–10 November 2010)
| Haunted week 7
(24 October–6 November 2011)
HP was at one time one of the items you could receive as an assist loot drop. As of Spring 2014, HP is no longer available as an assist loot drop.
- 30 May 2009: Highland Pride was only sold during Haunted Weekend II. It was the recommended whisky to use in Castle McIngverson and Castle McDoyle during that Haunted Weekend. Because of its high mystic power, it gave players a better chance to catch prize ghosts.
- June 2009: During the 'Vanity Insanity' special mission of June 2009, there were multiple time-outs and server problems. All players then in the game were awarded 100 bottles of this magic potion as an apology for the problems.
- 02 April 2010: Highland Pride was dropped as ghost loot during Easter weekend.
- 25 October 2012: Highland Pride was buffed with the addition of a 1 point nerves of steel bonus.
- 18 May 2014: Developers confirm that Highland Pride is no longer available as assist loot.
You might also be interested in looking at: