|Cooldown change:||&minuas;3 mins|
|Plasma cost:||30 ghost plasma|
|Chrono crystal fragments cost:||5 fragment(s)|
|Dogtag cost:||1 dogtags|
|Refund value:||(8,000,000 £)|
Hells bells emit a very catchy sound that no ghost can resist to rock to, hell yeah!
Infernal traps have a 25% chance to cause the "dark arts" effect. The "dark arts" effect reduces either your XP or GBP for the next caught ghost to 0. Items with the purify attribute can reduce the chances that "dark arts" will occur.
In addition to its raw and mystic power, hells bells adds the following stats to your setup:
- a three-minute reduction in your hunting cooldown time (−3 mins)
The hells bells mechanism can be purchased in:
The hells bells mechanism can be modified by negotiating a contract with:
- 10 January 2011: The hells bells mechanism first became available for purchase in Virtual Scotland by agents of S.C.O.T.C.H.
- 18 January 2011: The cooldown change for the hells bells mechanism was changed from -2 mins to -3 mins.
- 11 May 2011: The mystic power for the hells bells mechanism was changed from 10 to 12 mystic power.
- 27 January 2016: The hells bells gained the extinguish stat.
You might also be interested in looking at: