The happy times mocktail gives you the following benefits for your trap setup:
- adds 5 raw power bonus to your setup
- adds 5 mystic power bonus to your setup
- a three-minute reduction in your hunting cooldown time (−3 mins)
- a loot chance multiplier of x2.5
- a 20% cash bonus
Happy timess can be made either with [[magic-potion link or with Nessy's Golden Reserve.
In regions 4 and beyond (Lothian, Fife, [Central]] and Tayside) mocktails are generally not required to attract party ghosts, although the higher attraction of many mocktails may help bring more of a specific party ghost to your trap.
You may occasionally receive between 2 and 10 glasses of happy times if you have the mockery stat in your setup.
Special mission rewards
You may occasionally receive glasses of the happy times mocktail as part of the rewards for completing a special mission.
You can acquire the happy times recipe by donating a specified amount towards the future development and support of Ghost Trappers. The moment your donation transaction is completed, 300 glasses of the happy times mocktail will be added to your inventory and the recipe required to mix it will be in the Bar at S.C.O.T.C.H. HQ. See the standalone game donation page or the FB game donation page for specific details or offers.
Donate on behalf of another
You can make a donation on behalf of another player and select the happy times mocktail as the thank-you item that other player will receive.
Special ID badge
|You also receive the ravenlord id badge when you donate for the happy times mocktail and its recipe.|
- 9 June 2018: Glasses of the happy times mocktail were first offered as part of the rewards for completing a special mission.
- 11 June 2018: The recipe for the happy times mocktail became avaiable.
You might also be interested in looking at: