|/ XP:||click here|
Golden ghosts are rumoured to own a large variety of goodies that they have "acquired" from unsuspecting tourists. Catching such a ghost means that you might get a special Ghost Trappers item! (If you don't get loot from a golden ghost, that means that you've already gotten the item that that particular golden ghost would normally drop).
The Golden ghost can only be captured during certain times of the year — occasions such as Special Events.
The Golden ghost can be found in all non-raiding locations during special events:
Haunted week special event locations
You may, very very rarely, run into a Golden ghost in any non-raiding location in GT's Virtual Scotland apart from a special events.
The Golden ghost's midnight hour counterpart is the Shiny golden ghost.
The golden ghost can drop many different kinds of loot:
- 20 March 2009: The Golden ghost first appeared in Ghost Trappers' Virtual Scotland during Haunted Weekend I, 20 March 2009 – 24 March 2009.
- 29 May 2009: The Golden ghost made return appearances during Haunted Weekend II, 29 May 2009 – 3 June 2009.
- 29 October 2009: The Golden ghost made return appearances during Haunted Week III, 29 October – 5 November 2009.
- 13 July 2010: The Golden ghost made return appearances during Haunted Week IV, 13 July – 24 July 2010. It also began dropping blueprints for the lucky rabbit mechanism, and contract documents for the Professor Albert Zweistein contract.
- 28 October 2010: The golden ghost began dropping the pumpkin candle pieces with HW 5.
- 20 March 2012: The golden ghost began to drop blueprints for the celestial knight, goo cannon, stake thrower and vine cage.
- 24 October 2013: With the start of HW 11, the golden ghost began dropping the golden agent id badge.
You might also be interested in looking at: