|Loot chance multiplier:||x1.5|
|Loothunter non-Nessy magic potions:||+10 bottles|
Your ghost rat companion boosts your setup's statistics in interesting ways.
The ghost rat will give you an XP bonus which increases as your companion levels up.
The ghost rat multiplies your normal chances of getting a ghost loot drop by x1.5 and it will give you an attraction bonus, increasing your chances of catching rarer ghosts.
The ghost rat companion will give you an XP reward bonus which increases as your companion levels up.
Ghost rat XP bonus
Level 1: 1% Level 2: 2% Level 3: 3% Level 4: 4% Level 5: 5%
Loot chance multiplier
The ghost rat companion provides the same loot chance multiplier at all levels:
Ghost rat Loot chance multiplier,
Loot chance multiplier: x1.5
The ghost rat companion provides the same attraction bonus at all levels. The attraction bonus increases the chances of attracting rarer ghosts to your trap.
Loot hunter bonus
Ghost rat Loot hunter, Levels 1-5
Loot hunter: +10 any non-Nessy's loot potions
All companions love gifts. They just don't all love and like the same gifts! Here are the affection point listings for the gifts the ghost rat loves and likes:
Acquiring the companion
The ghost rat is known to have occasionally been dropped as ghost loot in:
The ghost rat companion is occasionally dropped as ghost loot by:
- In Region 1 Dumfries and Galloway:
- In Region 2 Borders:
- In Region 3 Strathclyde:
- In all non-raiding locations:
- In all locations and regions:
The ghost rat companion has been occasionally offered as a prize in giveaways.
- 21 October 2009: Andi Huller gave a sneak peek at the ghost rat companion.
- The first known ghost rat companion was won from a giveaway during Haunted Week III.
- 11 November 2009: The ghost rat companion became generally available to lucky agents of S.C.O.T.C.H.
- 14 April 2010: The ghost rat acquired the loot hunter attribute.
You might also be interested in looking at: