|Mystic power bonus:||8|
|Monsterslayer bonus:|| −5% of required |
|Loot chance multiplier:||x1.5|
|On the house chance:||6%|
|Antiburner effect:||−2 bottles|
|Cooldown change:||−1.5 mins|
The flying pan cauldron gives you the following benefits for your trap setup:
- a loot chance multiplier of x1.25
- adds a 6% chance of gaining on the house (no bait is used on your current hunt) each time you hunt
- 3 cosmic rays, helping to attract aliens to your trap setup (please note, aliens are not the same as alien monsters)
- a two-bottle reduction in the number of bottles of bait used by burner setups (antiburner −2)
- a one-and-a-half-minute reduction in your hunting cooldown time (−1.5 mins)
The flying pan cauldron is activated when you have selected it in your inventory and it shows on your camp page.
The flying pan cauldron's mystic power (and all its other stats) are counted in with your stats as soon as you select the cauldron as your active cauldron.
However, your flying pan cauldron will only attract one of the alien monsters when you have added a piece of xeno plasma to it. You can mouse-over the flying pan;s image on your camp page to see how long your current piece of xeno plasma will continue to attract alien monsters.
You can receive the flying pan cauldron as a thank-you when you make a one-time donation to support the ongoing development of Ghost Trappers. Please see the in-game donations page for the standalone app or the FB game donation page for specific details about pricing and currency options.
The flying pan cauldron will be transferred to your inventory once the transaction is completed, along with any badge and the number of bottles of Nessy's Golden Reserve and crates of Shadetouch (if any) that are associated with your donation.
Donate on behalf of another
You can make a donation on behalf of another player and select the flying pan cauldron as the thank-you item that other player will receive.
Special id badge
You also receive the alien abductee id badge when you donate for the flying pan cauldron.
- 14 October 2015: The flying pan cauldron was first added to the available cauldrons in Virtual Scotland.
You might also be interested in looking at: