From Ghost Trappers Wiki
Fife is the fifth region available to agents of S.C.O.T.C.H., once they have at least 25,000,000 XP and £1,500,000 for the travel fees.
Two locations in Fife have a sub-location:
|Name||XP needed||Cost (£)||Description|
|Sternham castle||25,000,000||1,500,000 £||Sternham castle is famous for its huge show room that was used for Shakespearian plays. Nowadays ghosts are performing more modern — and shocking — plays there.|
|Show room||25,000,000||0 £||There are rumours that a scandalous play will be performed in the show room. However, getting the highly desired tickets for the show requires you to bribe the right party ghosts ... .and that's not an easy task.|
|Scarwood forest||30,000,000||2,000,000 £||The Scarwood forest lies deep inside Fife. Many tourists and campers have entered it despite the warnings and have never been seen again.|
|Dreadmoor||50,000,000||5,000,000 £||Deep inside Fife lies the dreadmoor. Tourists are strongly advised to keep away as far as possible for the dwellers of the nearby villagers believe that there are worse things inside than just ghosts.|
|Glenclose village||75,000,000||30,000,000 £||Glenclose village looks like such a quaint, quiet, unassuming Scottish town. Who knew what lurks in its environs?|
|Glenclose mine||75,000,000||0 £||Only when you have acquired the canary in the village can you venture into the darkness and stillness of the mine.|
|Symphonic ghost orchestra||50,000,000||0||Raiding in the symphonic ghost orchestra is not for the weak of heart (or the weak in traps...).|
- 13 May 2011: The first location within Fife, Sternham Castle, opened its doors to hunting by agents of S.C.O.T.C.H.
- 29 August 2011: The second location within Fife, Scarwood forest, opened its doors to the first agents of S.C.O.T.C.H.
- 27 February 2012: The third location within Fife, Dreadmoor, welcomed the first agents of S.C.O.T.C.H.
- 14 January 2013: The fourth location within Fife, Glenclose village and its mine opened to agents of S.C.O.T.C.H.
- 15 July 2013: The raid location in Fife, symphonic ghost orchestra, opened.
You might also be interested in looking at: