|Loot chance multiplier:||x2.5|
The festive camera is a camera. You can find it under Inventory Cameras & Lenses on your game screen.
The festive camera helps you to attract and catch certain types of secret ghosts (vintage secret ghosts in particular).
In addition, the festive camera gives you additional benefits for your setup:
- 5 valiant vapor, helping you attract sacred monsters to your setup
- 5 vintage attraction, helping to attract vintage secret ghosts to your setup
- a loot chance multiplier of x2.5
- a 3% chance of gaining the heroism stat and catching a monster immediately, without the need for any assist clicks from other players
- focus, giving you the ability to use the same type of lens in more than one lens spot on a camera
You can add to the festive camera's effects by selecting up to four different camera lenses and adding each of them to one of the four available lens slots on your festive camera.
- Or*, you can add 4 of the same type of lens to your setup to heighten the effect of certain stats.
- Once a lens is in a camera slot, you will lose it if you remove or replace it with a different lens.
You can receive the festive camera as a thank-you when you make a one-time donation to support the ongoing development of Ghost Trappers. Please see the in-game donations page for the standalone app or the FB game donation page for specific details about pricing and currency options.
The festive camera will be transferred to your inventory once the transaction is completed, along with any badge and the number of bottles of Nessy's and crates of Shadetouch (if any) that are associated with your donation.
Donate on behalf of another
You can make a donation on behalf of another player and select the festive camera as the thank-you item that other player will receive.
Special ID badge
|You also receive the chocolate agent id badge when you donate for the festive camera.|
- 17 December 2018: The festive camera was first added to the available cameras in Virtual Scotland at the opening of the Celebration week location, Christmas bakery.
You might also be interested in looking at: