|Magic circle contract|
|Mystic power bonus:||5|
|Midnight attraction chance:||7%|
Ether guardians protect the boundaries of Ghostland in case ether distortion ever occurs, so that too many ethereal ghosts can't cross over to the other side. An ether guardian is rumoured to influence the shift of night and day.
The Ether guardian contract gives you the following benefits to your trap setup:
- 7% midnight attraction chance
- 1 eagle eye, increasing your chances of selecting the hat that conceals the golden ball in the Gambling mini-game
The Ether guardian contract also gives you the following benefits when hunting aliens:
The ether guardian contract works with magic circles and therefore can be used with trap mechanisms of all types.
The ether guardian contract can be used to modify these magic circles:
Negotiating the contract
To negotiate the Ether guardian contract, you must collect the following documents:
Ghosts and locations
- 22 December 2009: The ether guardian contract was released.
- 26 December 2009: The ether guardian contract was buffed to 5% midnight attraction chance (from the original 3% chance).
- 20 February 2010: The ether guardian contract was buffed to 7% midnight attraction chance (from the previous 5% chance) and 5 mystic power (from the original 3 mystic power).
- 27 May 2010: The ether guardian contract was given the malty mist attribute of 2.
- 23 June 2010: The ether guardian contract contract was boosted with +2 attraction.
- 29 January 2014: Alien stats were added to the ether guardian contract.
- 21 February 2017: The ether guardian contract gained the galaxy glow, odd odor, and eagle eye stats.
You might also be interested in looking at: