|High tech contract|
|Cooldown change:||-1.5 min|
|Loot chance multiplier:||x1.25|
There is a friendly competition going on between Professor Grimley and Professor Gadgeteer. Now that Professor Grimely has brought unicorns to S.C.O.T.C.H., Professor Gadgeteer had to do what he does best: build a cybertronic version of a unicorn!
The cybercorn contract gives you the following benefits for your setup:
- a +5 power boost
- a 1.5 minute reduction in your cooldown time (-1.5 mins);
- a loot chance multiplier of x1.25
- a 5% chance of doppelgänger occurring, counting a ghost twice for special mission or talent tree purposes
- a 1% chance that cloudwalking will trigger and enable you an additional hunt while you are already in the sky.
- 20% cash bonus.
The cybercorn contract can be used to modify these mechanisms:
Negotiating the contract
To negotiate the cybercorn contract, you must collect the following documents:
- 15 October 2011: The cybercorn contract is first seen in the office at S.C.O.T.C.H. HQ.
- 28 October 2011: The first document required to negotiate the cybercorn contract, CC.1, is released.
- 16 February 2015: The cybercorn contract was buffed with the cloudwalking stat.
You might also be interested in looking at: