Celebration week 9
|Celebration week 9|
Celebration week 2017 is here.
2017 Gameplay update
As of 27 December 2017, the trap-type requirements that were originally established for the reapers have been removed.
Use a high-mystic, strong willpower setup for most of these ghosts, with an attraction bonus level in the 7–10 range (as reported by many players).
The locations are familiar.
When you want to travel to the North Pole, you want a setup that is high in the following two stats:
Use that setup only when trying to fall through the trapdoor.
These new reaper ghosts are (relatively) straightforward if you are looking at them in isolation.
- You don't need super-high mystic power; both of these locations are in Dumfries and Galloway, so the type of high mystic setup you would use in any Borders location would be fine.
- You don't need brute force; these ghosts are immune to brute force.
- If you are focused on the reapers, then turn off your camera and reduce the amount of light in your setup.
||Trap type req'd||Ghost type||Location||Specific loot drops|
- 18 December 2017: Celebration week 9 began.
- 27 December 2017: The trap-type requirements originally established for the reaper ghosts were removed.
You might also be interested in looking at: