Celebration Week I
On 6 November 2009, Andi Huller announced Celebration Week I. It is taking place from 22 December 2009 until 3 January 2010 (midnight in GMT +1), in celebration of the Christmas holiday, New Year's, and the first anniversary of Ghost Trappers.
What was included?
Between 22 December 2009 and 2 January 2010, we have seen:
22 December 2009
- Release of the Michael ghost;
- Release of the Mistletoe mocktail;
- The Ghost loris companion was occasionally dropped as ghost loot;
- New companion and contract rewards for Ghost Puzzlers;
- The introduction of an Anti-burner attribute for companions. The Mini robot companion is the first to carry this attribute;
- The introduction of the Engineer Clyde Throckmorton contract;
- The Ekaterina Rubikski contract has been retired;
- A recipe for a new mocktail, the Corpse Reviver, is available to donors as a thank-you;
- Two new Nessy-drinking special ghosts, the Selkie and the Moonlight Selkie, are released. They sometimes drop the Ghost seal companion;
- Two new companions, the Twilight dragon whelp and the Little vampire bat are available to donors as a thank-you;
- A successful common goal in Borders that resulted in a new game buff, Ether distortion;
- The introduction of Midnight attraction, a new attribute for companions, contracts, and mocktails that gives you the chance to attract midnight ghosts during the other 23 hours of a day;
- The first limited release of the Ethereal ghost (during the time the game buff Ether distortion was in effect) and the first drops of the Ether guardian contract documents: EG.1, EG.2, and EG.3.
24 December 2009
- The release of the special seasonal Santa ghost, and the introduction of another new companion, the Ghost reindeer, which was dropped by Santa, along with lots of Mistletoe mocktails;
- Release of three new limited-edition trap mechanisms, Highland cattle stampede, Poisonous scorpions, and the Slapping machine;
- Gifts of two of the three new trap mechanisms to all Ghost Trappers (each agent got to choose which mechanisms to get;
- A successful common goal in Strathclyde that resulted in a new game buff, Dimensional rift;
- The first limited release of the Raging demon ghost (during the time the game buff Dimensional rift was in effect), and the first drops of another new companion, the Little devil.
31 December 2009
2 January 2010
- The release of the Anniversary ghost, which is occasionally dropping Moonshadow — purple, Nessy's Golden Reserve, and the companions Ghost snake, Ghost loris and Little Nessy as loot.
- Three (3) new limited edition magic circles, Quartz crystal array, Lava lamps and Little Stonehenge are released. Agents can choose any of the magic circles, but must meet the XP requirement to use.