Cue the theramin .... the aliens have landed !
Bureau of examining extra-terrestrial rumours
The Bureau of examining extra-terrestrial rumours (better known as B.E.E.R.) has joined forces with S.C.O.T.C.H. hoping to gather additional, pre-trained agents to help investigate the proliferating rumours.
While their attempts at disguises are lame, we think their hearts (do aliens have hearts?) are in the right place ... or places. After all, they have picked many dear-to-our hearts locations and personages to emulate.
Initially, the alien visitors were able to establish a foothold in Scotland only during haunted weeks. We shall be watching carefully and closely to see if they begin to extend their stays in beautiful — and, in some locations — odd and interesting Scotland.
We learned very quickly that Russia is a permanent location.
Germany first appeared on agents' travel maps on 1 July 2015, as a permanent Alien visitors location.
Those stats include:
- 28 January 2014: The first alien visitors arrived in Ghost Trappers.
- 10 March 2014: The second set of alien visitors arrived in Ghost Trappers in time to participate in Haunted week 10.
- ? April 2014: Scotland became a permanent game location.
- 15 December 2014: The third set of alien visitors arrived in Ghost Trappers.
- 1 July 2015: The fourth set of alien visitors, those from Germany, arrived in Ghost Trappers.
You might also be interested in looking at: