|Mystic power bonus:||6|
|Monsterslayer bonus:|| −3% of required |
|Loot chance multiplier:||x1.25|
|Antiburner effect:||−1 bottle|
|Cooldown change:||−1 min|
The alien pumpkin cauldron gives you the following benefits for your trap setup:
- a loot chance multiplier of x1.25
- a one-bottle reduction in the number of bottles of bait used by burner setups (antiburner −1)
- a one-minute reduction in your hunting cooldown time (−1 min)
The alien pumpkin cauldron is activated when you have selected it in your inventory and it shows on your camp page.
The alien pumpkin cauldron's mystic power (and all its other stats) are counted in with your stats as soon as you select the cauldron as your active cauldron.
However, your alien pumpkin cauldron will only attract one of the alien monsters when you have added a piece of xeno plasma to it. You can mouse-over the alien pumpkin;s image on your camp page to see how long your current piece of xeno plasma will continue to attract alien monsters.
The alien pumpkin was available for a limited period of time during Haunted week 15, 14 October 2015–9 November 2015. During that time, you could receive the alien pumpkin cauldron as a thank-you when you made a one-time donation to support the ongoing development of Ghost Trappers.
Donate on behalf of another
You can make a donation on behalf of another player and select the alien pumpkin as the thank-you item that other player will receive.
Special ID badge
|You also receive the alien abductee id badge when you donate for the alien pumpkin.|
- 14 October 2015: The alien pumpkin cauldron was first added to the available cauldrons in Virtual Scotland.
- 9 November 2015: The alien pumpkin cauldron was withdrawn from available donation items.
You might also be interested in looking at: